We can assist you to understand the requirements if you wish to bring your family members to the UK or switch family members visas if they are already in the UK.
If you want to join a family member in the United Kingdom who holds UK Citizenship or Indefinite Leave to Remain (permanent residence), you can apply for a UK Family Visa to join that person as a:
- partner (spouse, fiancé(e), civil or unmarried partner).
- child if you are under 18 or child of any age if you are a dependant.
- parent who wants to come to look after your dependant child.
- elderly parents or grandparents needing long-term care.
Those on long-stay UK visas for purposes such as work or study can apply to bring the following family members with them:
- spouse or partner
- any children under 18
- children of any age if they are a dependant
- You will need to meet certain UK Family Visa requirements in each case, detailed below.
- Spouse or partner Visa