You’ll be able to apply after the deadline of 30 June 2021, as long as you were living in the UK by 31 December 2020.
You may be able to apply if you’re not an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen but:
- you used to have an EU, EEA or Swiss family member living in the UK (but you’ve separated, they’ve died or the family relationship has broken down).
- You are the family member of a British citizen and you lived outside the UK in an EEA country together.
- You are the family member of a British citizen who also has EU, EEA or Swiss citizenship and who lived in the UK as an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen before getting British citizenship.
- you have a family member who is an eligible person of Northern Ireland.
- you’re the primary carer of a British, EU, EEA or Swiss citizen
- you’re the child of an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen who used to live and work in the UK, or the child’s primary carer.
EU Countries are:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
For more information and assistance please contact us.